Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ahhh~

Grr... Went to buy accessories for my MBP just now... So sian, that's why I always think buying something beautiful has it's pros and cons. You have to burn a hole in ur pocket just to buy stuffs to protect it from harm. Haha...

Photobucket
Without this, I am literally being in a sauna with my MBP being the heat source! I'm not kidding. I actually feel quite a bit of pain when I touched the underneath of my notebook and I think I can cook an egg there. But after using this, my MBP really cooled down quite a fair bit. Somemore it's silver in colour which matches my MBP. :) Costs: $67.90

Photobucket
I had to settle for this cheap looking screen protector! The 3M one which promises privacy for users was damn expensive. $99 dollars leh! This screen protector probably will stay on until I find a better reason to convince myself to buy the privacy filter by 3M. Costs: $24

Photobucket
I bought this without being showed the contents. This one is after I've opened it. Wenyang told me Moshi's stuffs are usually of good quality and so I trusted him and I like the colour so much! It's silver (not again!) and totally goes with my MBP. Haha. Not cheap for a palm rest guard and track pad guard. Costs: $34.

Photobucket
Priceless. :D *apologize for the mess cos I'm using the dining table*

No comments: