Monday, July 14, 2008

July's whizzing by...

12th July - OC's housewarming

We reached mdm's house at around 12 plus and began exploring her new abode. It was like 90% white? Mdm was busy cooking pasta in the chicken and deep frying some chicken pieces and potato balls.

Photobucket
Mdm slogging it out in the kitchen.

Photobucket
爱心 Pasta

Photobucket
A drink called Shangrea? I dunno how to spell it...

Photobucket
金枕头!

Photobucket
CSM's baby boy didn't at all feel comfortable with me. :(

Photobucket
Slacking at the living room...

Photobucket
Marvin and his gf, Jia jia.

Photobucket
Cam-whoring. Vahnbeo that slut took my camera while I was asleep and began snapping my face endlessly. -.-"

We then played Werewolves (it's a card game) and a small quarrel arose. Chia was the little girl, which means he could secretly open his eyes at night to see who are the wolves while the wolves choose their prey, and when day come and everyone "wakes" up, Chia told everyone that Jeremy was one of the wolves he can confirmed and he ruled me out of the possibility that I was one of the wolves. I was grinning inside la, cos I am the other wolf. Then Guan zhong got so pissed off that he was chosen to be "executed" but not me (only left 5 people, the rest were either "killed" or "executed". By right Jeremy not supposed to die one, cos we chose to kill Ivan and it so happened that Ivan and Chia were made a couple by Cupid, so when Ivan dies, Chia had to die too. But mdm forgot to "kill" chia by taking away his character card so that he was out of the game and Chia blabbered out all the stuffs he saw. Haha. Nvm la, game only la guys! :D

Photobucket
Mahjong-ers!

Next, we went to Newton food centre to eat and then we proceeded to Decoder's cafe to have some fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
There are some extremely funny videos that I took. Just lazy to post it on Youtube.

13th July - President Garden Reception

We are to register the hundreds of guests invited to Istana. My location to register guests was at UE square. Unfortunately, my SPE (singing practical evaluation test) was on that day too. After setting up the registration counter and stuffs, it was 2.30pm and I popped the question to Maj Charmaine as to whether I could go off for a while and come back before 3.30pm where 4pm is the time guests start to come in for registration. Amazingly, she agreed w/o hesitating! Goodness, I rushed down for the test, sang my song and left promptly. Haha, hope the rest of my classmates sang well. :)

Went back to UE square and went to the toilet with kenneth to change into our penguin suit. The most digusting thing happened to my poor mobile phone. While I was changing, the phone dropped and slid... and landed just nice, on top of many drops of urine that was accidentally dripped by some people who were previously urinating at the standing urinal. Gosh.

And now my phone can't work, trying to jolt it alive so I can at least copy my contacts into the SIM card.

Update: Yay, my phone just got resurrected and I am not sure when it'll die again. Jeremy promised to lend mi his 8310 (my dream phone while I was still in sec sch!!!)!!! Yay. :D

Some RSAF guy forgot to bring along a tie and I lend him mine. It was pretty amazing that the tie fit the overall uniform cos it was a slim tie I bought at Topman. Lol. At first Maj Charmaine offered to pay for the tie, but I returned the money to her after the guy said that he'll return my tie. So I msged him my address.

So we all (10 "lucky" ones) were tasked to deliver the stores back to Stagmont. Settled everything (hopefully?) and it was already 9 plus when we set off for dinner at Teck Whye.

14th July - Braces removed!

Finally!

No comments: