Friday, June 13, 2008

The Wait is over!

Finally! The long-awaited day has arrived! The Macbook Pro! Let me show you some pictures of me unwrapping it.

Photobucket
The boxes it came in! The one on top contains the free ipod touch. Which I sold it for $440 already. Kinda sad but I can't afford to have another mp4 player when my creative zen vision:m is still working fine for me. :)

Photobucket
Tada!

Photobucket
Opening up...

Photobucket
Sleek and light.

Photobucket
Booting up...

Photobucket
The ambient sensor lights! Damn cool. :D

Special thanks to my uncle for helping me purchase the Macbook Pro! Bugged Li yang yesterday nite regarding some help on mac interface. Thanks dude. :)

Sis's friend bought a snack for us to eat...

Photobucket
Tokyo Banana. Hm, looks interesting.

Photobucket
Many small banana cakes.

Photobucket
Never seen this kinda stuff before but the texture realli looks like a banana.

Photobucket
Omg, taste nice. See the mashed banana inside. Lol. Thanks for the bananas dude.

Oh yah, I bought my 1st concert tickets!
Photobucket
I'm glad we (Hq, Kong and me) are going to attend the F.I.R concert! Can't wait for 8 Aug to fly by. :D

I always cross the road w/o waiting for the green light (depends also la!) and do not wish the children on either side of the road (if there are any) to learn and pick up this bad habit. Unfortunately, when a kid was opposite the road and I crossed.

Kid: *shrieked* Papa! That person never wait for the green light and he crossed...
Papa: Orh... (I think he gave his son a better answer when I was out of the hearing distance).

Happy 22th Birthday Chris and Happy 20th Birthday to Jeremy Chng! (although I dun think they visit my blog.)

No comments: