Sunday, June 08, 2008

A little paranoid.

Ahhhh! Haben receive the "Store Order Shipment Notification email" from Apple yet. I tot it is immediately?! Oh yah, bought the Macbook Pro and it comes with a free Ipod Touch! Woots! Going to sell it off and I'll be buying the MBP for 2.3k effectively! :D

Photobucket
Wait till I lay my hands on you!

Photobucket
Who wants to go to the F.I.R concert this 8 Aug at 8pm?! PM me!!! Let's go together. Damn excited la. Did I mention F.I.R is a super friendly and amazing band? I went for their autograph session once and Faye looked and waved at me ( I was standing at the 1st row) !!! :D Somemore they requested fans to stay behind so they could take a photo with us with we wished. Although I remembered vividly Hq and Ck pulled me away cos they had to go home and we had no camera. Boo. Anyway, who wants to go watch them rock?! WOOHOO...

Sian. Doing duty in camp now, not guard duty but something else. Just finished my upsized doublecheese burger meal plus green tea mcflurry. Damn full now. The lame delivery man called me to say he reach the gate already but no one was there when I turned up. Think he was quite pissed with the people who are late to collect the food. I shall go rest a bit now. :)

No comments: