Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Can you not lean so near?

I can't believe what I did just now. Cleaning up a huge pile of cat dung. Yes, it was friggin smelly and I strongly believe the size of the dung is on par with that from a human being. Grrr, now I know why the cat was meowing so frequently yesterday nite, perhaps she was hinting us that she needa explode. Haha... The kittens damn cute la. They are growing at such an accelerated rate, I think they will be reaching adult stage soon enough. Really hope they can get responsible owners to care for them. Been sourcing for them lately but to no avail.

Chris and Clarence left Delta coy already. Wish them all the best! Only 1 more batch of NSFs to "ORD" in Sept before the Nov batch!!! Can't wait...

I was in the MRT on Sunday and I was leaning against the glass panel beside the door. There's always a metal grip pole by the glass panel rite? There's this balding guy in his forties who practically had half of his body leaning on the pole, sharing the glass panel with me. WTF?! I felt awkward and tried to elbow my arm so he could get the hint. BUT HE DIDN'T! I couldn't take it anymore and said,"Can you not lean so near?". He gave me this super innocent look and backed off with his hand holding on to the bar. -.-"

Feeling damn sian rite now... Help me... Argh, I hate this kinda feeling.

No comments: