Saturday, March 01, 2008

Tug-of-War

Met up with Chris, Jonny, Sgt Jeremy and Kenneth to go to the NATAS fair. $3 for entrance fees! Rip-off sia. There's nothing much inside. Just a flock of Singaporeans waiting to be conned. Aiya, actualli it's not that bad, just that we can't find anything we want. So we decided to book online ourselves for the hotel and the air tics. Went to Jonny house after that and Jonny dished out some Chawan Mushi for us to try. Fucking nice can, glad I got the recipe from his mum. But the ingredients damn special! Like you can only find them in Cold Storage, not NTUC which is more common to commoners like me.

Jonny drove us to Geylang to makan! Saw a few prostitutes and transvestites. Omg, you can't imagine what he was blabbering thru-out the journey. Quite explicit henceforth I shan't say it here. Ask me personally if you want. Haha.

We tried the frog congee at Lorong 3. Very delicious! (Sorry there are not photos, cos I didn't bring it along). The meat is very smooth and juicy. Hmm...

It was already 2+ am... And nice Jonny decide to drive us all back to our abodes! How freaking nice can he get! I mean, he live at East Coast, then drive us to Geylang, den Admiralty, den CCK den Bukit Batok and back to East Coast. Sangkew Jonny! :D

`
Saturday came! Hq and Kong asked me out for movie but I declined due to the sore body but I suggested we have dinner together! Man... It's been long since we had a dinner together. We went to Waraku Pasta at Marina Square. Sorry no photos again cos my sis brought the cam overseas and Kong couldn't locate his camera.

What can I say abt the food? IT'S DAMN NICE. Go try it one day. We each ordered a main course for ourselves and we shared a pizza (very flat one, but nice). The food there is definitely affordable.

Oh yah! We three were in outfits of the same colour. Black top and blue jeans. Damn funny. LOL.

`
Went to accompany Kong to buy his specs. We settled for a one by Guess. Hm, very nice I would say. Haha. :) Den went for my vocal class with Wen yang joining me for the first time. Quite fun sia, learning with someone you know.

Yeap, so that was my simple yet fantastic weekend. :D

P.S: Sorry that my blog post is a bit too plain. :x

No comments: