Monday, March 10, 2008

New Interest

Have been dabbling with Photoshop for days and I realised that I have been addicted to it! Omg. Have been downloading the free brushes etc to test out. Damn nice. Look at my first creation! A wallpaper inspired by Deathnote.
Photobucket
I did everything from scratch, although it's extremely easy to make this. How? Quite nice I think. Oh well, if you find it ugly, I'll try to improve on my skills and hope to be better at Photoshop. If you happen to wan a wallpaper, gimmie the details and I'll try to make it for you. Haha, so good rite, no la, cos I can practise my skills also. :)

Oh yar, went to the IT fair at Suntec with my siblings. My sis bought a pink VAIO! Omg. Damn chio. I was like quite taken aback when my parents told me my sis wanted a laptop when I was having breakfast on Saturday cos I have been contemplating for a laptop for the past few weeks. But I came to a conclusion-No $$$= No laptop. So I'm going to try to save up for my own although I haben decide on the brand and model yet. Guess the price would be around $2000-$3000.

Ahhhh, I'm damn tired now. Haben been sleeping well these few days. Shall retire and dive straight in to dreamland so I can wake up at 8am tml and go for coy cohesion outing. Aquamarine buffet, here I come!!! :D~~

Sleeping time! ZzZzZz...

No comments: