Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tell me.

Going to post some photos during our visit to Yi Hua auntie's house last week. She took care of us (3! mind you!) whenever my mum needed the helping hand as she's busy with work. Now that we're so old, time realli flies...

Photobucket
The lady in fuchsia-coloured shirt is Yi Hua auntie.

Photobucket
My brother plaeing with the dog.

Photobucket
Damn cute la. See the legs that are ripped on the poor barney.

Photobucket
My sis is afraid of the dog. So everytime she comes, she will sit on the sofa with her legs liddat.

Photobucket
And Yi Hua auntie prepares the food for us! Sangkew. :)

Photobucket
Me with doggie.

Photobucket

Strangely, we didn't take any photos with Yi Hua auntie and her husband! ._.

`
Chevrons singing with JC peeps! Wen yang didn't make it again. My voice was okay! Damn happy cos it wasn't as sucky as wednesdae's.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and Na Kok.

Photobucket
Group photo.

Photobucket
Virgin Mary. Never order this fucking drink. Damn digusting. It smells like runny eggs + pepper. Tastes obnoxious. ( I won't say taste like shit cos I've never tasted shit before. Heh. )

Kok yong: Now I finally know why it's called Virgin Mary.
Me: How come? *curious*
Kok yong: Cos it tastes so disgusting that no one wants to touch it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *agrees wholeheartedly*

`
Followed by dinner, movie and pub with Delta peeps!

Photobucket
At a restaurant named "Fins" at Marina Square.

Photobucket
Jeffery feeling high with his medium sirloin steak.

Photobucket
Vahnbeo. Look at his beady eyes. Don't you wish you could swallow that. Kiddin. LOL.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and Kenneth acting spastic with our fish combo basket.

Photobucket
Damn cheat lor. The bucket so big but the food portion is small. But tastes rather well though. Haha.

Photobucket
And David feels gloomy cause he got cheated of $4.50 for a small slice.

And look at what Chris got for the same price.
Photobucket
Still got one small pop of ice-cream. No wonder David is sadded. Lol.

We went to watch L!
Photobucket
He hasn't been sleeping for months. Possibly years.

Photobucket
Priority queue (background) was longer than normal queue (foreground)!!! WTF. Oh yah! Kudos to Kenneth for treating us to the movie! Wasn't cheap at all for 10 peeps.

Photobucket
Got free L Chocolate somemore. But I wan the L chocolate thumbdrive leh.

The movie was really nice although it had no links from Deathnote. We all think the 5 sec Misa scene was cut from the original movie. Well, they had to cos they needed to link to the original movie. 4.2/5 for the movie! :)

Next up, we went to the pub Chris recommended. He opened 2 Martell! Omg. Costs $144 each. Dun blame me la, I veri sua gu de cos I don't have the habit of going to pubs. Haha. Played Dices and etc. Quite fun though. I didn't drink that much but only green tea. Didn't want to drink cos I have vocal lesson on the next day... Sorry Chris! My steel-hardness determination pro right. :P

Photobucket
Vahnbeo enjoying himself at the pub. 10/10 for effort (arteries and veins coming out liao)! :D

Really enjoyed myself tonight! :D

No comments: