Sunday, March 23, 2008

Finally...

Finally have my own digital camera liao. Went with kong to buy. Canon digital IXUS 860. Spent $500+ sia... Didn't regret buying it cos I've already missed many photo-taking opportunities and I dun wish to miss anymore opportunities! Kinda troublesome when you have to bug people to send you the photos. Now my blog will be full of pictures once again. :D
Photobucket
Nice rite.

Bot a small crumpler to put my camera. Lol. Saw this very familiar person at crumpler outlet at Wheelock and found out that he's from Kranji Sec. I think he's from St John's. That means he's my ex-senior! Didn't ask for discount though cos the bag costs only $23. Speaking about St John, I kinda regretted joining it. Actually it's not really nice to make that sentence, but I feel that I it would be more fulfilling if I joined the symphonic band instead. Okay, my discussion ends here. :)

I'm officially broke now. :(

No comments: