Monday, March 17, 2008

Calling It Quits.

Did guard duty on Saturdae. Realli is du ri ru nian. Nothing much happened though, thank goodness. Had to skip Bq's invitation to Sentosa and the audition for the PK thingy although I don't think I will join. Went home straight after doing duty and was told that my 2nd aunt and family (living in Muar) were going to pop by to visit my 4th aunt who is ailing. Went for my vocal class and headed straight to the NUH to see my aunt. It's really heartbreaking to see her like that. She's extremely thin and pale and my mum has already prepared the necessary stuffs should my aunt pass away. Imagine when my aunt start to tell you she keep seeing strange person lurking near her when you couldn't see which person she was talking about cos there's no one there... Can see 4th aunt can't realli bear to see us go off.

Went to Owen seafood at Turf City for dinner after that. A treat by cousins (1st aunt's children). Seafood meal for 11=$388+ if I am not wrong. Damn expensive. But quite tasty though, especially the Sri Lankan crab fried with salted eggs. Yum. Went back home and fell asleep in the car. Haben had a good sleep for more than 36 hrs already.

Feeling very hot now, drank only one mug of beer leh. Got battalion cohesion day todae. Quite funny for the games. Forced RSM to play the Charade as I'm the group leader. Hahaha.

Thinking of buying my own laptop. Got a lot of reasons la. But I think it's pointless to buy it now, cos out of 7 days a week, I'm onli at home for 2 days. Den battery life goes down as time pass by mah, so I think it's a bit wasteful. I'm thinking of buying the Dell laptop. One with at 2.4Ghz processor and at least 3gb RAM and nVidia graphic card! :D

No comments: