Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Year 2 Semester 1

My title is boring like hell I know. Hm, stayed up till 5.30am today (technically) to watch Despicable Me with my sis as I can't sleep due to the anxiety and the anticipation that began to sink into me. I suddenly woke up at around 8am to check my phone but it hadn't arrived. A minute or two later, I heard the vibration. Shit. I covered the screen with my palm and began to peek at each number within the sms.

CM2101 - B (Expected: B)
I really flunked this badly. I blanked out during the exam. 1st time it happened to me. :(

CM2102 - B (Expected: B+)
I thought I got the molecule correct?! The whole question was worth 20 marks! Sigh I think I know what was my achilles heel. Mass spectrometry was the culprit! I couldn't manage to do any of the question on that. :(

CM2111 - A (Expected: A-)
This came as a surprise and was my only saving grace. Thanks Dr. Sreeni! I'm glad I picked myself up (this paper was 2 days after my 1st, which was CM2101) and mugged really hard.

PC1326 - B (Expected: B+)
I have no luck when it comes to science gem. I really wanted to shout FUCK. I guessed I didn't do well for my term paper. Oh well. I hope I can break the "curse" for my biodiversity module next sem.

GEK1001 - B- (Expected: B-)
I totally regretted taking this module because this is a geography major's core module! I must be insane. Human and physical geography is never in my blood and this module was extremely time consuming. Had decided to S/U this freaking module.

So after exercising the S/U option, my cap is now 3.89. As compared to my last cap, which was 3.9, I dropped 0.01. Not too bad, but I'd wish I could do better (like always isn't it). I seem to be further and further away from my cap of 4. I need to achieve at least a cap of 4.3 for next sem! I can do it! GOGO! :D

Can't wait for tml! Gonna have stone cooking at stef's house. Mum helped to prepare her well-known (in the family) pork and I requested prawns (cos no one was bringing)! :D~

No comments: