Sunday, December 05, 2010

It's never too early.

Lee chiu decided to organize an early birthday celebration for bing qin, citing that the NTU peeps will be having exams during her actual birthday and cannot afford time to celebrate. So the 4 of us, Ying siew, Bao xin, Lai yan and I met up at Lot 1 to pick out a cake and a balloon before setting off for NTU's ADM building. Lilian hopped onto bus 172 that we were on and we reached our destination not long after (actually it was rather long, due to the excessive wait for bus 199).

IMG_7954
We scaled the never-ending flight of stairs to reach the top (almost) of the grass patch and waited for Shan shan and Lee chiu to lure the unsuspecting Bing qin to where we were.
IMG_7955
Getting ready!
IMG_7957
Birthday girl.
IMG_7967
We went to a korean bbq restaurant next.

Heard it was damn oily (the floor) and true enough, it can double as an ice-skating rink.
IMG_7958
Not really obvious (the oil on the floor) but you could slide (or waltz) around easily.
IMG_7959
Getting started!
IMG_7960
Oily and sinful bacon that tasted good!
IMG_7961
The bacon (I really must emphasize the "oilyness") goes very well with the juicy lettuce.
IMG_7962
酒不醉人人自醉!
IMG_7966
Group pic.

After that, we proceeded to Maxwell food market to finish the cake because the workers in the restaurant were already chasing us out. Next, Bing qin and a few of them decided to visit this club called Playclub (if I remember correctly). It's a club for people who are gay. Hmm, it was really an eye opener for me and I never really liked clubbing as well. So getting me to dance was like a chore. Bing qin kindly ferried all of us back. Thanks! :)

When I finally reached home and bathed, it was already 4.20am. Now I'm feeling super groggy and tired as well. I don't think my body can handle this late hour sleeping anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to watch Harry potter with Jerel, Royston and his gf today. It was really good! I wept a tear or 2 when dobby was impaled by Bellatrix Lestrange's dagger. :(

Me: *Bellatrix Lestrange threw a dagger (I had no idea that it was a dagger) at Harry and team as they were disapparating* What? Why did she give her wand to them?
Jerel: It's a knife la hello!
Me: Oh?
-.-"

death
Funeral for a friend.

Dobby last words were,"It's nice to be (or die) in a beautiful place in the company of friends". It's not really his exact words but it meant about the same to me.

Can't wait for the last instalment!

No comments: