Monday, December 13, 2010

It has been a long time, hasn't it?

Went to sing with my JC classmates at the 10 dollar club in Chinatown. Quite a lot of people turned up. We have Joycelyn, Wen yang, Kok yong, Qiu yan, Pristine, Edwin (from Joy's clique) and Jessica brought along 2 of her friends to join in the fun. Well I guess it wasn't really enjoyable for them because they were kinda quiet. I believe it was the unfamilarity between us and it's kinda hard to know someone in a noisy environment.

Dinner followed. We were all hungry and decided to just settle our meal at the roadstalls directly outside the KTV. The food was overly priced and tasted extraordinarily ordinary. Pity the foreigners. During dinner, I suggested watching Rapunzel and they gamely agreed. We trekked from Dhoby Ghaut to Bugis as Bugis GV was the only place near town that had seats for the 5 of us. Initially we went Dhoby Ghaut to try our luck at the GV in PS but it was completely filled. Damn.
 rapunzel_movie_poster
Even though we missed the front 15 minutes of the show, but we caught on the storyline pretty fast (it's a disney movie afterall). The chameleon and the horse injected humour into the show. Rapunzel's hair glows golden when she sings and has healing powers. Funny.

Reached home pretty late and had a bath. Before I sat down in front of my mac, I sensed that the wind was rather strong and decided to take in the gust/breeze by my window. I totally shouldn't have done that because out of the blue, a strong gust of wind blew ash (from the incense pot) to my face while a part of the pot (the crown thing) got blown off and fell to ground level. o.o Had to wash my face and go down to pick that thing. zzz.

Till then. Sorry for the abrupt end.

No comments: