Friday, February 15, 2008

Ah Long Pte Ltd

Went to watch that movie with Hq after we found ourselves too bored one fine day. I'm actually not very inclined to watch Jack Neo's productions cos we all have eyes to see and ears to hear, you know what I mean. So after much persuasion, I relented and gave Jack Neo a chance.
Photobucket
It didn't turn out that bad leh! Was actually laughing thru-out the show, guess Mark Lee is an expert in that kinda feminine role. One thing which I found eerie was the part where the tomboy gal suddenly had long hair. Look like Sadoko can.

Photobucket


`
Valentine's day slipped by yesterday.. Like I was telling Hq,"I already spent 19years of Valentine's day alone, spending one more alone is okay de". But that only applies to me cos I think I forgot how it feels like to like someone. So sad! No la, being single is good too. :)



My phone plan is going to expire in abt 6 days to reach the 21th month! Dunno whether if I should wait for the plan to totally expire in May so I can switch to a better service provider and by this I mean Starhub's reception is fucking lousy. I repeat, fucking lousy. Imagine you can't even have a proper conversation in the train! And so much for advertising that you have full coverage at street-level. Pleasssse, if you don't even have that kind of standard, den you can wrap up ur business. Okay, if I decide to sign another 2 years with Starhub, my phone will be...



Behold!

Photobucket

2mp cam only, pathetic. But nonetheless, still can make it.

No comments: