Sunday, February 03, 2008

Nearly killed.

1st incident:

Nearly got murdered on the street below my house yesterday as I was walking across the road when the green lights are ON. Damn pissed with the driver, fuck him. The driver was on the opposite direction of the road and wanted to turn to his right to enter the road which was on my left (as I'm still walking on the road). Okay, veri confusing huh. He suddenly accelerate after noticing there weren't any cars travelling in the same direction as me. I was literally stunned as he jammed his brakes after he saw me. His car was barely 40cm away. Such reckless and irresponsible driving. Where were you rushing to? Hell?

His car plate number:SDD 8992R

2nd incident:

As Hong Qi and I were crossing the road at Bugis when the green lights are ON, this fucking yellow bus beside us was moving and trying to bang onto us!!! People around us were like stunned and I back-tracked to let the bus past by us slowly (abt 10km/hr). Until I whacked its door glass and guess what? THE BASTARD DRIVER WAS CONVERSING AWAY HAPPILY ON HIS PHONE WITH HIS HEAD FACING DOWN SUPPORTED BY HIS ARM ON THE STEERING WHEEL. He was jolted from his convo and quickly did an apologizing gesture to the random people in front of him which he could have murdered.

His bus plate number: CB 6159R

Okay, don't start copying the numbers to buy 4D. Cos it ain't gonna work. Psst! 50% for me if it really won a prize k?


Finally bought my local version of the "White Chicks"!!! $16.95 nia. Oh yah, I returned the imported version and got "Huan Huan Ai" as trade.

Me:I tried plaeing it on my dvd player but it stops plaeing I pressed play.
HMV: Oh! That's because your dvd player has no (fill in yourself, cos I forgot), hence it can't play code 1 dvds.
Me: Why wasn't I informed when I bought this dvd?
HMV: Oh, this one you must noe one. (his face had this you-mean-you-dun-even-noe-this look.)

-.-

Went to watch The Mist with Hong Qi. I'll give it a 3.1/5.
Photobucket
A lot of wierd scenes. The plot development was rather slow and everything was in a mist and was quite irritating. The ending was sucky as the male lead killed all his people (his child, a woman and an old couple) on board after they wanted it as they thought the world was full of huge creatures but 2secs later, the military people and tanks arrived and saved all the people!!! All the mist that had been plagueing the entire show had miraculously disappeared! -.-

No comments: