Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shopping Spree!

Chris suddenly mentioned about going to Johor to shop in camp one fine day and some of us were quite eager to go. Called my mum to ask if I could go, but she was rather unwilling. However, my father embraced the idea and sounded quite interested for me to go with my ns peeps. So, in the end, Chris, Jeffery, Guan Zhong, Jian Feng and me are going.

Photobucket
Saw this fanciful-looking butterfly with translucent green parts on its wings

Photobucket
From left: Chris, Jeffery, Jian Feng and Jeffery.
BUT!!! Jian Feng aka Mr Mushroom realised that he hadn't extended his passport... :(
He can't go! Left we 4. Sadded. Nvm, we'll arrange more of such trips in future! :D

After reaching Johor (DAMN EXCITED CAN. My first overseas trip, not counting Pulau Tekong, since I entered the army), we went to fill our stomachs first at Wang Jiao HK.

Photobucket
From left: Jeffery and Chris

Photobucket
Me and Guan Zhong

Photobucket
WTF?!

Photobucket
Chris wif his Yin Yang drink. :P

Noodles, noodles and more noodles!

Photobucket
Chris's

Photobucket
Mine

I dunno where Guan Zhong's noodle went.

Photobucket
Jeff's rice which I think look a bit like cookhouse food! Oh my gawd. :x

Photobucket
Jeff's drink which was called something like "3 plum sisters" because there's three small pops of whip cream on the plum drink. Haha..

Photobucket
I swore I saw this picture of a pikachu inside a random Japanese food restaurant.

Photobucket
Thirsty? Fear not.

And then we proceeded to Coffee Bean to relax after walking non-stop for so long. Cam-whored a bit.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
CLARENCE CHEW, WE ALL AGREE THIS SUITS YOU.

Photobucket
The place where we all bought our shoes! Mine was $49.90RM. Vans brand leh! :D

We were at this shop when I saw this super nice belt with pictures of faces punched into the surface of the belt. It was priced at $100RM.

Me: *telling to Chris* WAD THE HELL!!! This belt costs $100RM leh! Damn expensive lar! *owner of shop heard it*

A while later...

Me: *asking the owner* Excuse me, how much is this belt? *I was like thinking he would catch the hint that I wanted a discount*
Owner: OH!!! It's SING 50 DOLLARS
Me: WTF?!?!?!? *of coz i didn't sae that, mabbie you readers don't get the hidden meaning from what the owner said*
Owner: Who ask you to have such good taste? Pick up a expensive tie...
Me: __ *of coz I didn't do that, I still want to carry on with my life*

We decided to walk across the bridge!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We reached! YAY.. Consoled ourselves along the way that because of traffic jam so we walked... partly true!

Photobucket
Nice ornot, I fixed it to my bed! Bought this green lites (last piece) at $35RM. DAMN NICE can.

Okay, I still have to attend a wedding dinner. Rushed home to get changed.

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
OH MY FRIGGIN GAWD. Why is Auntie Moley here?!?!?!?!?!? Still chatting happily with my grandma.

Me: Pa! Who is she? How is she related to us? She works in PJ de leh!
Papa: *turns to Auntie Moley* You work in PJ? My son used to be from PJ!!!
Auntie Moley: *laughs* Is it? I very fierce hor?!
Me: *smile faintly and turns to my other aunts* Okay la, not really fierce, just that I always here someone screaming like a banshee in the canteen. :)
Auntie Moley: I got scold you before?
Me: Nono.. Never talked to you before.
Auntie Moley: Wah, that's good. Hahaha...

-.-

Okay, I'm not at all interested in finding out how she is related to me, cos she is freaking scary as a person.

Photobucket
1st Dish.

Photobucket
2nd Dish. I don't advocate eating sharksfin! Save the sharks, save the world!!!

Photobucket
You know those Huan Zhu Ge Ge shows? Always give dishes those fanciful names. Hence, I shall name this dish, "Rainbow Phoenix".

Photobucket
Crystal fish.

Photobucket
From left: Papa, Mama, Grandma and aunt

Photobucket
8 treasures.

Photobucket
Oat-meal prawns (original name, lol)

Photobucket
Too tired to give liao.

Photobucket
Treasure trove (okay, last one)

Photobucket
Purple jade Phoenix with Golden dragon. (OKAY!!! PROMISE IS LAST ONE, last dish already wad!)

God will never give us anything we can't handle

No comments: