Monday, January 21, 2008

Class Gathering

Ahhh.. I wan a camera of my own plssss. So hard to blog w/o pictures, the pictures now with xian ming but he not online and I wonder when he'll be. We had our 05S01 class gathering at xian ming's house on last Saturday where only around 20/28 peeps turned up. So little! Kudos to the auntie who gave me the WRONG direction to xian ming's condo that I turned up at "the quintet" instead of "yew mei green". I can still vividly imagine the confident look she had while she attempts to instruct me on the "right" way. Walked until both my feet had a blister each. The wrong condo which I went to was also stupid one lor, it had no name or whatsoever on it! Until I saw someone going into the side gate.

-After calling Xian Ming to inform him that I've arrived at the side gate and I waited for abt 20 min and by that time, my bladder is about to burst can- (I'm serious)

Me: Excuse me, may I know the name of your condo?
Lady: Oh, it's "The quintet"

-.-

Finally reached the actual condo after I jumped into a cab. I wanted to make blueberry muffins for the potluck but I just didn't have the mood to bake, so I bought a pandan cake from Bengawan Solo at Lot one as a substitute. Wanted to give Prima Deli a chance especially after the salmonella incident but their cake really cannot make it. Paiseh. Haha. Kok Yong bought me Jay chou posters (guess I would give them to Hui Shan whom I believe will appreciate them more!) and a pair of funny-looking boxer with the chinese words,"I <3 Tai Mei" on it. HAHAHA. Thankew arhz. :P

Watched "White Chicks" which Mao Sheng brought it over and I realised he was the one who bought the last piece at Lot One! I'm trying to find the local DVD version but to no avail. Everyone started leaving at 11.30pm. Damn early can and I left at 12.40am after feeling sleepy and nothing much was done there. Thanks Xian Ming for allowing the gathering to be held at your comfortable abode! (my pictures will arrive soon i hope!)

`
Had my vocal lesson yesterday as usual and was quite late as I need to have a haircut. Everyone was required to sing the phrase,"Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta", "Ai Wo Hai Shi Wo" and "Ai Wo Hai Shi Ni" as she wanted us to find out which ("Ta", "Wo" or "Ni") was easier to sing out. She said I sounded like Fei Yu Qing for a while. -.- Okay, I decided to sing Fei Ni Mo Shu for the graduating song. Can't find Qing Tian Yu leh. :((( Boo.

Met up with Hq to shop around... Was really quite fast man, cos there wasn't much to shop around! Bought a cardigan at $90 dollars. F-fing expensive can. But it's the only size left.

Whining is anger through a small opening<-- interesting sentence I came across in Reader's Digest.

No comments: