Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday blues.

The monstrous Monday has arrived again. I once read in Reader's Digest that Mondays are the worst days of the week and this is the day where new goals are made and expectations are high from bosses. Tension escalates and the office is literally transformed into a battlefield. So if you're going to apply for leave, do it on Thursday or Friday as people are usually more pleasant when the week is ending.

`
Learnt some musical terms yesterday like "bridge", "chorus" and "verse" etc and we took a group photo although Patricia wasn't around. Got one more small lil gal dunno go where liao.

Photobucket
From left:Me, Joyce, Maggie Lao Shi, Daphne and Elvina

Photobucket
Can see our Lao Shi like to pose for photos.. keke.
I shopped around yesterday after my vocal lesson and I chanced upon the 50% Topman sales that Chris has been talking about. Usually I don't believe in sales cos the items sold there are either too ugly or are out of your size range. Despite the lack of faith in such sales, I picked up a pair of jeans at $49(UP:$89)and the last cardigan at "S" size at $23(UP:$69). Totally amazing. :D

I was looking around at the range of eau de toilette and I finally found one that I liked. I remembered asking my sister what she thought of "Euphoria" by Calvin Klein but she said it was too common hence I didn't buy that. I told her to go Paris to see if they sell it cheaper there so if not, I'll purchase it here. :) Oh yah, she flew to Paris yesterday at 11pm. So damn happening rite. Air stewardess... Tsk Tsk.

`
Just came back from my dental appt at Rail mall. My teeth now fucking pain. But my braces would be removed in 5 weeks time! :D FINALLY. Was totally damn sad when I had to wear braces again due to my laziness in wearing retainer at nite when I go to sleep and caused one of my teeth to get out of place. My mum went to see another dentist yesterdae at the same clinic after having extreme pain in her upper left set of gums and teeth. My mum was totally pissed by the fucking attitude the dentist gave that I went to question the dentist what happened and he later apologized.

No comments: