Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crossroad

OMGWTFBBQ. I just spent 6hours mapping modules for my SEP. I hope I'll be chosen to go. :( But it comes with a price! I have to forgo my EURIP, if I get chosen that is. Anyway I still have 2 lab reports to complete so when I wake up tomorrow, the first thing comes into my mind is physical chemistry! D: Hopefully I'll complete it by Sunday late noon so that I'll have time to myself. I wanted to say that it will be the time for me to revise, but playing dota will make me more sane and less of a nerd. What am I blabbering about, I have no idea. Perhaps it time to hit the sack.

Ironically, the title of the passage has got something to do with my english name, if I did not interpret it wrongly that is. I'm supposed to be good at making decisions. I did. Now its time to press on.

Ah! Ippt later! I hope I get gold. Thanks kong for helping me train for my 2.4km run. If I get gold, I'll treat you to foooooooood. Your chicken rice is still on, david. Haha.

Nite all.

No comments: