Friday, September 05, 2008

Penang Food

We went to Penang Place restaurant for the commemoration of Li yang and Chia who are going to ORD (they ord today!) this friday. Next up will be US who are going to ORD!!! I still remember vividly from the moment we trudged from SI to 8 Signal Battalion with our luggages which were of extreme weight. Okay, back to the dinner at the restaurant where I once worked there as a waiter!

Photobucket
This picture was taken to test the camera's ability to take smooth pictures while the car is moving. Haha.

Photobucket
Chilli Prawns. I didn't expect this dish because it appears randomly! My favourite dish of all. :)

Photobucket
The char kway teow to die for! :P

Photobucket
The assam laksa that perks up my tastebuds! A bit too spicy for me though. :P Looks like my tolerance for spicy food never got better! 3 years and going yet this is still too spicy for me. Haha.

Photobucket
Chris is happy he is able to feast like a king.

Photobucket
David and Vahnbeo.

Photobucket
David can't wait to gulp down the seafood soup.

Photobucket
Me, Li yang and Vahnbeo.

Photobucket
David, Li yang and Vahnbeo.

I somehow feel we are being permutated for a photoshoot! HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Jeremy, Li Yang and me.

Photobucket
David and Vahnbeo at the ice-making machine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The family pic! Well, almost. Heh.

Next, we headed to Chevrons to sing as well as to wait for our dear OC, Mdm Jayne to come. Haha.

Photobucket
She looks serious while singing!

Photobucket
=.="

Photobucket
:)

And tml we will be going to the airport to send Li yang off!!! Woots.
`
Realisation dawned on me as I read Eugene's blog. Although there will be people who disagrees with what you are doing, but as long as you know what you want to achieve, your goals and your dreams, nothing will be able to stop it, only an unwavering mind will defeat it. Having a goal in your life is better than having none, which the former makes your life meaningful. You only live once, take it or damn it. :)

No comments: