Sunday, September 07, 2008

Farewell Li yang!

Woke up at 6.30am yesterday as we are going to send Li yang off to New York. Was late to meet with David and Guan Zhong at JE, but realised only David was there and Guan Zhong decided to ask his father to send him to the airport because he woke up late. Vahnbeo and Marv didn't pick up their phone as the two of them overslept. =.="

Well, anyway, we reached the airport on time!
Photobucket
Me, David, Li yang, Guan zhong and Sherman plus the two cute nieces of Li Yang. Haha.

Photobucket
Mdm Jayne and Jeffrey came along a while later.

I dunno about the rest, but I personally felt kinda sad when Li yang's about to leave Singapore to fly to New York to further his studies. I guess it was the time we all spent together in camp that forged this great friendship. Haha, anyway, I wish you success in your phd studies and to have a smooth-sailing time there. Take care and we shall meet soon. :)

`
Went home to sleep a little, after which I met up with kiat to go for class outing at Ding Tai Fung, Paragon, Orchard. We really spent quite a fair amount of time waiting for people. Maybe I shouldn't complain that much because I am a tardy person too. Haha, I ought to kick this bad habit. I am trying! I didn't take much photo because I didn't really have the mood to shoot that day. Most of the photos below weren't taken by me.

Photobucket
At Haagen...

Photobucket
The ice-cream sold are really expensive! I shared this with Kok yong. This chocolate explosion costs $18.90. =.=" I would rather have 5 cups of Venezia. But the taste is good though. Look at the patterns on the plate. I made them! Kinda fugly though.

Photobucket
Kiat and Jeremy.

Photobucket
Cheese. :x

`
Ying Siew and me proceeded to join KSS peeps at Partyworld Liang Court. I never knew Liang Court is the one beside the bus stop I take whenever I went to a pub. Haha, therefore, I learnt something new today.

Ying Siew and me reached there kinda early so we began to sing some S.H.E and duet songs. Haha, actualli quite fun to sing S.H.E songs cause a lot of funny falsettoes involved. Lol.

Photobucket
Group photo. :)

No comments: