Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Singing Chicken

Went out with Ying Siew, Kok Weng, Shan Shan and Shi Xian. Actual plan was to go ECP to cycle, but in the end, we landed at Kbox at Kallang Leisure park! Wanted ice-skate but we were all decked out in beach suits (aka short pants and shirt) hence had to scrape the idea. Haha. Bing Qin came to join us a while.

Photobucket
Ying Siew and Shan Shan.

Photobucket
Grp pic.

While on the way to Flyer, I realised my camera was damn misty! And here goes... Pics from "Gentings" ... -.-"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Freezin' cold in here.

Photobucket
Kok Weng and me.

Photobucket
Langer came to join us at Popeyes. I still prefer KFC! The biscuit (Popeyes claimed) was more of like salty dough! Damn that bun, muffin, dough, biscuit or whatever it is. I can't believe my ears when Wen Yang and Kong told me they find it nice. The chicken is rather dry, a little on the salty side and not really as fragrant as KFC's... Somemore you know what?

Me: Hello, can change my chicken wing to chicken breast meat pls? *watery-eyed + pearly white smile combo*
Lady: Sorry you have to pay 50 cents more if we were to change for you.
Me: Damn you. (Okay, I didn't sae that and never attempted that combo thingy at all, haha.)

KFC, we all love you! I promise to patronise KFC and never to step into any Popeyes outlets every again. :)

We sat around in a circle after the dinner at some newly-built mini outdoor theatre and played asshole dai-dee. I was rarely "king" and became"prostitute" for a lot of times. :( Haha... Together with Ying Siew, Langer and Shi Xian, we shared a cab home after deciding it was more "hua" since it's 11.30pm and last train might be gone. We met a super funny uncle on board. Some of the jokes he made... I can't possibly post them here. :)

*Opens cab's door*
Uncle: Er, where's your destination?
Ying Siew: Got 2! CCK and Yewtee... *the 4 of us hurried into the cab*
Uncle: Oh.. cos I having stomachache ar..
Me: realli? They also! So what did you eat?
Uncle: Hor Fun!!!

*a while later*
Me: Woah! *points to a shop in the distance*
They: what?
Me: See the zhao pai! "the big bird!"
Uncle: OH! that's the chicken rice stall...

I am damn impressed can. The uncle realli quite knowledgeable. Even before this, he was telling us about what programmes there were that night. Zouk la... Singapore Art Museum having a free entry till 2am la... a lot a lot! The uncle can go apply to be part time tour guide liao. Perfect combo! He can ferry tourists and introduce Singapore to them at the same time. I think the Singapore Tourism Board could implement something like that. Value-add our taxi drivers! Of coz I think they must pass some "tests" first before being qualified. Hehe. Obnoxious and rude taxi drivers are out of the question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

someone sae i will be queen lor.......... in the end?

haha! btw, there is no space for my name!! i hav said this for 20yrs.. hahaha...