Saturday, July 19, 2008

I want a Samoyed!

Ok, that's a super random topic. I still remembered Kiat brought me to a dog exhibition at Expo a couple of years ago. Guess what I saw there? My favourite Samoyed! I can't even recall when was the first time I fell in love with a Samoyed. So sad, I can't locate the photo of me and a Samoyed. Grr. Nevermind.. Here are some photos I googled on the net.

Photobucket
My dream dog.

Photobucket
So small. Haha.

Photobucket
This one is a Husky and Samoyed mixed breed. Look rather fierce but I still like this!

I think it'll be like 10 years down the road before I even own one. :(

`
Had dinner with David and Vahnbeo yesterday after rushing down from my dental clinic. I told them what I saw while on the bus.

Two guys tried to hit on a gal.

A: Hey, go sit down lar! *telling his friend, B*
B: dun wan la. *trying to keep it down*
A: Go sit lar! *nudging his friend*
B: *plonks down on seat*
A: You want to ask ornot, if not I ask for you.
B: Don't want la.. I sec sch graduate onli...
A: I PSLE onli what!

The girl totally ignored the both of them. Haha...

`
Went to catch The Dark Knight aka Batman with Hq.
Photobucket
The movie was not bad, although I didn't really predict a twist in movies involving superheroes (gadget-hero actually) but it worked out fine. The part where the fake batman hanging on a rope banged onto the glass wall jolted me. LOL. The super mobile motorcycle (yeah, the one with huge wheels) emerged out of the original mobile which was badly damaged didn't look that cool to me. Had no idea why. I don't remember seeing batman use his famous bat-shaped shurikens. The way batman fell flat onto a car's top with Maggie Gyllenhaal in his arms was way too uncool either. LOL. 3.7/5.

Don't you think Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst look alike?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
What an uncanny resemblance! But I like Kirsten Dunst more. :x

No comments: