Friday, December 28, 2007

The legendary BOB haircut

Recently, Kok Weng sent me some really really old photos of me. He told me he couldn't stop luffing.

Photobucket
Damn cute lor my hair.

Photobucket
Kok weng still looks Kok Weng-ish.

Photobucket
Ok, fine, everyone looks trendy except me. Hell no. I still believe my bob haircut is cute. :x

Photobucket
Cute rite...

Photobucket
No?

I still remember they all had bob hairstyle in the past. First to get the spiky haircut was John, then Kok Weng, followed by Langer and finally me... How can take advantage of the timeline and remind me of my hideously scaryrefreshing retro haircut?

Toopid Kok Weng, dun preeeetend you never had this hairstyle lor! I already found evidence liao.

Photobucket
Muahahahahahahhaha.

Photobucket
:P

But actually if you walk down the streets, you might still find people with this type of hairstyle. Amazing rite. >.< Now, stop laughing(if you are).

No comments: