Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally.

Yvonne Lim is the WINNER!
Photobucket
I always believe she has the calibre and ability to turn any characters in a plot "alive" but lady luck always wasn't with her, until this year. I think she has a "thing" for starring as a psychopath or something along the line. LOL. Congrats gal, you shone in Metamorphosis. :)

`
Our battalion got screwed up and down by RSM yesterdae as we didn't greet him and CO. Poor Sgt Jackson got fucked badly and RSM begun to tell us why he did that.

-RSM talking to Sgt Jackson earlier on-

RSM:Jackson, later come see me.
Sgt Jackson:Why?

Okay, becos of the "why" he got fucked. And I got screamed at for having "long" hair. Speaking about Sgt Jackson, he drives a MINI COOPER.
Photobucket
It costs a freakin' $120k (forgot it's 120 or 160, but it's still ex!)!!! Hope to sit in it one day, as some of us got the chance! Ahhhh. LOL.

Speaking about cars, I damn like the chevrolet logo.
Photobucket
So nice rite.. next time when I own a car, me gonna purchase from this brand. :D

`
Got arrowed by RSM to do a banner. 12 feet times 5 feet leh. Can you even imagine?! Sigh. To think I would have a carefree holidae till next thursdae. BOOOOOO.

`
I just sold three sets of my naruto figurines for $125. Even though I made a loss of $50, but it's ok.. I was afraid the value would dip lower and lower as the naruto craze die down. Still have some figurines left though. Thinking back, I wasted quite a lot of $$$ just to buy those. Now old liao, no more naruto. :)

No comments: