Tuesday, October 03, 2006

10.

Sian la.. must think abt a title everytime I blog..which is like.. so.. brain-draining. Especially when u come back home.. trying to pour out all ur troubles here ( I don't have any) and yet you have to come up with a topic to summarise everything. That defeats the purpose to me.. haha..Hm.. Have u all ever wondered what are the 10 worst things in life that you dislike? I find it quite funny when pple write "back-stabbing", "getting ps" etc etc as something they disliked.. cos.. It's like.. Can you ever find someone who would like them..lol.

The 10 worst things in life (not in order of merit.. heh XD ) to me are:

Having the shitty water splashing up on ur ass whenever u drop a poop down. Can you imagine that? OMG.

My mum asking me to go downstairs to buy Lian He Wan Bao! I dunno why.. I hate to go out juz for small errands.. Asking me to go NTUC, or somewhere major can.. but not this pls.

The bus driver driving off when he SAW you at the doorstep eagerly waiting for the door to open. Ask the driver to die pls.

Sometimes the bus driver purposely stop 2-3 meters away from the bus stop, as if his wish is to make those pple walk. Get a psychologist can?

Wetblankets. Time to dry urself seriously.

Not having enough sleep/food. I love to sleep and eat.

Sunday and Saturdae cartoons. Where is my Justice league and X-men?? And can Kids central stop showing lame and funny shows like Spongebob at 9am, which is so early? Pple need sleep one u noe?Sorry la, pple.. I feel that among all cartoons, those are the most suitable for me. Haha! :P

My brother reformating the com. This realli boils my blood. I have to re-burn those cds into iTunes. Dunno do how mani times liao.

Cucumber. Come on pple.. a tasteless, rock-hard fruit that is 90% water? Get a life.

Having the urge to shit and it's on the launching pad already. And when you finally found a toilet, its all occupied. You have to go upstairs. Someone help me.

I guess that's 10. Haha.. See ya pple. Enjoy life! :D

PS:The haze is realli bad. :(

No comments: