Saturday, January 03, 2009

To 0 0 9.

Welcome to the year of 2009! It certainly isn't a very good start with the financial uncertainty and turmoil. Anyway, I worked on New Year's eve till 10pm while I rushed home with Yi Fang on a cab to home while she heads to Yew Tee. Got a lift by my brother's friend to the bbq pit Hq booked. I didn't take much pictures though.

Photobucket
Kong putting out the fire.

Photobucket
Had to buy water at 20cents at the carpark when there wasn't enough water. Good thing cos I can wash my feet as I ran across the field to find Hq which turned out they weren't at the other side of the field but adjacent to the field. Muddy feet for nothing.

Photobucket
Xiang ming was dead drunk by the time I reached. He did a lot of nonsensical stuffs. Never get drunk! I got drunk once but I fell asleep right next. I hope that's the case everytime. :)

Photobucket
Hq and me...

We headed to Hq's hse after the crowd thinned and Margaret came abt 2hrs later...
Photobucket
Rarely see her. :)

Photobucket
Group pic. The one in brown is Kah Hwee's bf.

`
Yesterday while I was collecting plates and near to the plate collection point, a soup bowl and a plate slipped right off my hand! My face was all cringed up when a loud "PREEE-ANK" boomed across the restaurant. The noisy murmur in the restaurant suddenly fell dead and a "whoh" could be distinctly heard. Damn paiseh. First time I broke something in such a "spectacular" way. I quickly cleared the debris and resumed my composure. :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: