Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chill.

I guess "Chill" was really the theme for last night's outing with Chris, Liyang and Jeremy. Hm... let's see... Jeffery pang-seh us again as usual... Our organiser forgot to inform people to come. -.-" Anyway, we went to eat the famous (they claimed) crispy prata at Upp Thomson Rd where Li yang brought us there eagerly.

Photobucket
See! It's recommended by The Newpaper.

Photobucket
Menu for show.

Photobucket
Chris didn't even realise that his milo was dripping until I told him so. -.-"

Photobucket
Liyang.

Photobucket
Me with my Teh Tarik.

Photobucket
Me and Chris.

Photobucket
Me and Liyang.

Photobucket
I'm positive this looks gross to all but it really tastes nice. :)

Photobucket
Crispy prata. A bit on the oily side though. Nice texture and bite.

Next up, Liquid Kitchen just a stone throw away.

Photobucket
My Jack Daniel's.

Photobucket
Liyang giving his most charismatic smile.

Photobucket
Chris is forcing a smile.

Photobucket
And Sgt Jeremy came!

We chatted quite a fair bit... Men's talk la huh. Until we decided to head to Boat Quay area. The night's still young man...

Photobucket
Eski bar. There weren't a lot of people inside, mabbie it's too cold? But can choose to stay in the room that had normal temp wad.

Photobucket
Me and Sgt Jeremy.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Heineken infinity. Mabbie not. You can count those.

Photobucket
Group photo.
The temperature here is really sub-zero. Damn cold. Kept trembling when I was posing for photo.

Photobucket
There are a lot of ice on top of the greenish bar, ma chiam sell fish liddat.

We then proceeded to a KTV pub, drank beer, sang 2 song and left promptly when everyone felt tired. Took NR3 home. Damn convenient. Reached home in about 30min and it's $2.50 only. Somemore it passes by the bus stop under my block! Woots.

`
Kong popped by to help rectify my dad's com.

Went to cut hair at hairchitecture and I passed by this small massage shop (sounds sleazy I know). And I went for it! I love doing new stuffs, that's why. Chatted with the lady and found out she just came over from China and this is her 4th day here.

Proceeded home and sis asked me to go out eat.

Photobucket
They happened to give access into the fountain, so I snapped a pic.

We settled on Crystal Jade La Mian and had Niu Nan La Mian.

Photobucket
Sister.

Photobucket
Me as usual.

Photobucket
Chicken cooked in Si-chuan style? I swore this dish could make ur tastebuds numb. Lips included.

Photobucket
Crunchy and Juicy.

Shopped around and went to Starbucks where I bought this delicious durian puffs (recommended by an ex-teacher of mine) to go along with the frappe we ordered and chilled.

Photobucket
20 for $10 nia. :D

Photobucket
The puffs. A bit out of focus.

Okay, I'm off now, took damn long to upload all these photos... Boo... Nite everyone. :)

No comments: