Thursday, November 15, 2007

TRASHY IPPT

Today is the Ippt day. My company has a wierd policy. All specs must get GOLD standard. So we must participate in all Ippt (twice a month) until we get gold. Unfortunately I got a silver this time round. Let me show you why I didn't get gold...

1st station- Sit-ups
It was a breeeeeeeeeeeeze. :P

2nd station- Standing broad jump
It was f-up. 225cm was a meagre length. I wasn't born a grasshopper okay. Except peeps like wenyang, easily "own" the station with a jump of 260cm. Somemore he didn't jump like a professional but like a zombie (cos he said he can't bend his knees for this station). Maybe Wenyang's true colour is greenish and he sprouts wings. :P will work harder!

3rd station- Pull-up
I did 10 (just nice for gold standard), but I started with my right foot still on the support attached to the wooden beam, so in the end, 9. *bangs head against wall* will work harder!

4th station- Shuttle run
It was a breeeeeeeeeeeeze. :P Even though my timing was 10.1s (still gold though), a bit slow. -.-

5th station- 2.4km run
First time running the new route. It was fucked-up, seriously. Kept telling myself, "aiyah, first time run, nvm la, at least now you know what pace to run at". You know what happened? I ran an extra route! By the time I was at the right track, 2 peeps (one Major and one dunno-who took the chance to overtake me (I was 1st initially). This round around the buildings is the last 300-400m, where I already ran 2+km before turning into this loop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Where I ran. !!!! is the point where people signalled to me that I ran wrongly. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The correct running route.

In the end, the Major was the only person out of those who participated in Ippt (about 30?) who got gold timing ( 9.42min). I was a freakin' 9.56min. [._."]

~

I remembered I came across chee kong's blog and I noticed a cute icon beside his blog address. Went to search on it (since i'm free anyway and I kept forgetting to ask chee kong about it) and I found the way to do it! I created a small doughnut as you can see. Interesting isn't it. They call it the favIcon by the way. Create your personal favIcon today!

Here's the link:

http://lifehacker.com/software//create-your-sites-favicon-031865.php

Update: The html code provided by the webby is somehow wrong. Luckily Jian feng solved the html thingy. Thx ar. Heh. Hmm...

No comments: