Friday, December 15, 2006

Life after As...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Best Picture of the Year 2006.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Laiyan!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Bao Sum!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With Bing Qin!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
marilyn..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and yang yang!

grrr... there are a lot of veri important photos too.. but.. the friggin photobucket damn slow.. damn pissed now. Anyway.. the important photos.. are all uploaded to my friendster! Go see if u realli wan to take a peek at my nice looks. Okay, kiddin. LOL. Sorry for my laziness too.. cos i juz came back from work.. ok.. hours ago.. but i was catering todae! Carried lotsa heavy stuffs.. Got my pay todae! =X

Waa..the head chef (uncle alvin) so nice yesterdae.. Cos they prepared wanton mee for the workers.. so they can't eat first.. as they have to cook for us ( one of the chef told me when i asked why the chefs are not eating) .. so i went to grab some rice (the rice is cooked by the Uncle alvin and it's super nice.. veri soft and ploughy :) and i don't wan to delay their meal time) .. I went over to the chefs and hoped to get some wanton.. but the chef dun wan gimmie! Humph. So i went to take the leftovers from the buffet table.. a while later.. the head chef came out and gave me wanton with soup! Thank you! So touched. >.<

Working is realli quite tiring.. haha..and i seem to have lost the ability to sleep longer.. always wake up in the wee hours of the morning... so damn weird la.. someone help mi pls.. i wan sleep peacefully. Oh yah.. got to know a lot of colleagues.. abt the same age as me! Tomorrow Pat is coming for interview! hope she is successful.. :)

No comments: