Saturday, August 19, 2006

Excess Baggage.

I better update.. LOL.. if not pple around me will be brandishing their menacingly sharpened knife at me. Jk. :P

Ahh, having dropped Physics.. the stress feeling is not so high anymore.. but i still feel quite stressed...wad am i tokin!?! lol.. more time to spend on the rest of my subjects! haha.. not bad actually. :)
NS coming soon!! excited.. mabbie not. =x hope it ends as soon as it starts.

Woke up early todae to go sch for bio remedial.. 6.30am =.=" on a saturdae morning.. grr.. feeling so sleepy now.. waiting for my lunch.. :P while watching some cartoons.. yeepie!

Later going to study again at mao's condo's lounge.. dunno if will be effective.. since i talk the most.. lol.. eat the most too.. sleep the most also.. the cutest.. oops. bye!!

No comments: